A Single Point of Contact
Our TLC group offers value-added services for our customers by providing a single point of contact and in this role their primary function is to follow the customer’s freight from origin to destination. Some added transactional services include;
- Logging of pickup requests; both domestic & US (on Day & Ross and R&L system for a seamless customer experience)
- Auditing of pro-bills against load tenders for billing accuracy
- Proactive tracing of freight including the monitoring of all appointment freight
- Daily freight status reporting (detailed listing of every active shipment, OS&D exception reporting along with service issues summarized to proactively identify any common trends). The TLC agents run a system query every day, based on the “bill-to”, to capture all active shipments in the system for any given customer. They then transfer that data to Excel & proceed to investigate the shipments.
- Beyond Carrier follow-up process to follow shipments through to consignee